A technical exhibition will be held in conjunction with the technical sessions within the conference venue. The exhibition is intended to provide an opportunity for equipment, materials and service providers to display and demonstrate their products and services related to the Maintenance Management field. Interested organizations are encouraged to participate by sponsoring the event and/or by taking part in the exhibition (see the exhibition form). The exhibition stands are 3m wide 2m deep and 2.4m height. Stand fittings will consist of a system stand, fascia board in English, one electrical power point and sufficient tables and chairs. In addition, each exhibitor will avail the following benefits:
1) Exhibitors names will be published in the conference web site.
2) Exhibitors profile and logo will be included in the Conference Proceedings.
3) Advertising space will be available in the Exhibition Guide at a minimum cost, details will be provided
4) A brief resume (8 - 10 lines) of each exhibitor will be included in the official exhibition guide, which
will be circulated to all invited government officials, VIPs, visitors and participating delegates.
5) Wide publicity will be given in the Gulf Region about the exhibition to attract regional and international
Industrial Companies and Government officials to visit the exhibition booths during the conference
6) Each exhibitor is entitled to one full conference package (one person allowed to attend all the
technical sessions free of charge during the 3 days conference period).
7) The best three exhibitors will be selected and honored during the conference dinner. All other
exhibitors will also be awarded with certificates.
For further details about the Exhibition, please contact the Conference Secretariat.
One full exhibition Stand 6 sq. mtr. with the fittings BD. 800 or US$ 2160
Exhibition Space without fittings BD. 125 or US$ 338. (Minimum size is 6 sq. mtr.) per sq. mtr.
Note 1: Acceptable mode of payment include Bahraini Dinars / US Dollars by bankers draft payable to BAHRAIN SOCIETY OF ENGINEERS or Credit Card Mail Order. Payment can also be made by direct Bank Transfer to: Bahrain Society of Engineers, IBAN A/C: BH47-NBOB-0000-0099-0659-91 National Bank of Bahrain, Swift Code NBOBBHBM
Exhibition Floor Plan
For further details about the exhibition, please contact:
The Bahrain Society of Engineers
P.O. Box 835, Manama, Bahrain
Tel: +973 17 810733, Fax: +973 17 827475