The exhibition stands are 3m wide and 2m deep with 2.4m height. Stand fittings will consist of a system stand, two fluorescent lights, fascia board in English, one electrical power point and sufficient tables and chairs. In addition each exhibitor can avail the following benefits:
1) Exhibitors names will be published in the conference website
2) Exhibitors profile and logo will be included in the Conference Proceedings.
3) Advertising space will be available in the Exhibition Guide.
4) A brief resume (8,10 lines) of each exhibitor will be included in the official exhibition guide which will be circulated to all invited government officials, VIPs, visitors
and participating delegates.
5) Wide publicity will be given in the Gulf Region about the exhibition to attract Consultants, Contractors, Government officials and professionals to visit the exhibition booths during the conference period.
6) Each exhibitor is entitled to one full conference package and entry to the Conference Technical Session.
7) All exhibitors will also be honoured with certificates.
One full exhibition Stand 6 sq. mtr. with the fittings BD. 800 or
Exhibition Space without fittings BD. 125 or US$ 338
(Minimum size is 6 sq. mtr.) per sq. mtr.
Acceptable mode of payment include Bahraini Dinars /
US Dollars by bankers draft payable to
BAHRAIN SOCIETY OF ENGINEERS
or Credit Card Mail Order.
Payment can also be made by direct Bank Transfer to:
Bahrain Society of Engineers
IBAN A/C: BH47-NBOB-0000-0099-0659-91
National Bank of Bahrain
Swift Code NBOBBHBM
A Sponsor/Exhibitor may cancel their participation in the Conference by giving Conference Organizers notice in writing. If Organizers receives notice of cancellation by 30th May 2015 or before the issue of last conference brochure, there will be only 20% of the sponsorship/Exhibition fee as cancellation charges.
If notice of cancellation is received after the issue of last conference brochure or 30th May 2015 the Sponsor / Exhibitor shall be obligated and agrees to pay a cancellation charge of 50% of the total sponsorship / Exhibition fee. If notice of cancellation is received after 15th July 2015, the entire sponsorship / Exhibition fee is due as cancellation charges. In the event of cancellation, Organizers has the full right to use the space for its own convenience, including selling the space to another exhibitor, without rebate or allowance to the cancelled exhibitor. Both ASNT-SAS and Bahrain Society of Engineers assume no responsibility for having included the name or description of the cancelled exhibitor in programs, news releases, publicity or other materials.